Energy Management Services
We provide evidence-based analysis and guidance to ensure you can make well-informed decisions with measurable outcomes, across a variety of building and estate energy management services.
Our selection of energy management services allows you to select the most appropriate assistance required on your journey – either as ongoing assistance or on a project basis – with a light touch or more strategic approach, pick and mix the services you require. This service support facilities, maintenance and energy managers.
A perfect solution if you do not have the in-house team nor the resources to appoint a staff member. At a fraction of the cost you can access all the expertise you need to deliver measurable savings.
The service will provide you with continuity and follow through from design, implementation and evaluation to deliver lasting energy savings.
Let us do your heavy lifting, in a cost effective manner, by integrating our solutions within your current team and long / short term objectives.
BASIC - Assistance
A service especially for busy building and estate operatives, such as maintenance, building services and facilities manager who need an extra pair of hands for their energy management.
Are you drowning in your energy data? Do you find it hard to extract useful intelligence from the data? This is a common problem in estates of multiple buildings and meters – especially as energy meters can be so diverse in age, capabilities, fuel, etc.
We often see energy managers struggling to maintain their energy data spreadsheets – they end up spending their time organising their data, which leaves little time to do any analysis. Does this sound familiar?
- Data organisation: collating, organising and keeping accurate records
- Energy audits: carrying out site inspections and energy surveys
- Review energy billing
- Advice on metering
- Review and recommendation of organisational procedures
STANDARD – Analytics
Ultimately you can benefit from our energy efficiency and building science knowledge, energy wastage analysis techniques such as heating efficiency using weather data and benchmarking. You can also benefit from our expert advice from the whole team’s energy experience to prevent wastage and cut energy costs.
- Analytics: running analysis to identify energy waste and energy efficiency investments with the best payback
- Assess and evaluate: energy efficiency upgrades and renewable investments
- Energy monitoring and interpretation
FULL - Strategic
Do you need help creating the business case for action on energy? We are experienced in making the business case for energy efficiency energy programmes to make a good return on investment.
You can access a wide range of expert advice and resources to utilize on a strategic level.
- Strategy and Policy: developing, coordinating, and implementing to reduce energy consumption;
- Advice and training: providing energy efficiency advice and training
- Communications and marketing: developing activities and materials to promote and publicise
- Benchmarking: energy consumption against self, CIBSE building types and best practice
- Procurement of energy efficiency products and services
- Communications and marketing: developing activities and materials to promote and publicise progress
- Staff engagement materials
- Promotion of efforts internally and externally