Estate energy performance review
Our Estate portfolio energy performance review is your key to unlocking answers hidden within your buildings’ energy performance identifying patterns, trends and anomalies.
Our Estate portfolio energy performance review is your key to unlocking answers hidden within your buildings’ energy performance identifying patterns, trends and anomalies. Our report provides the answers with sophisticated building energy analysis with a view to quantify energy savings achieved across your estate.
The energy performance of your buildings can be assessed to identify energy waste and energy saving opportunities. Let us identify what savings you can make and tell you where to make these savings – typically between 20-40% energy savings.
Expert Energy Analysis
This review is specifically designed to decipher intelligent monitoring to examine energy analysis, with the purpose of identifying wastage, and examines control and performance of energy, as well as the building’s efficiency, using weather data and CIBSE benchmarking techniques.
In addition, we can monitor and evaluate the measurable energy savings achieved for energy efficiency investments and practices to advise you appropriately.
Your estate’s energy review and energy performance report will:
- Assess energy use against weather conditions
- Identify energy efficiency savings
- Analyse historic data for patterns, trends and anomalies
- Compare buildings on a like-for-like basis, when they’re not
- Compare performance by time of day / occupancy / other variables
- Calculate cost and energy saving predictions
- Evaluate effectiveness of energy saving measures
- Interrogate half hourly electricty analysis
- Identify best and worst energy performance in buildings